Hiscox USA Launches Small Business Resource Center
Leading specialty insurer forms strategic brand partnerships with Fundera, Incorporate.com, Licenselogix, Magisto and Square
NEW YORK, September 27, 2016 – In a move that underscores its ongoing commitment to the growth of small businesses, Hiscox USA, America’s #1 online small business insurer, today announced the launch of its Small Business Resource Center and strategic brand partnerships with Fundera, Incorporate.com, Licenselogix, Magisto, and Square. Together, these leading small business service providers will offer their solutions and services, as well as knowledge and insights, to business owners who visit the Hiscox Small Business Resource Center.
“The goal of the Small Business Resource Center is to simply and cost-effectively provide small businesses with the resources to help give them a competitive edge in their market when starting and maintaining their businesses,” said Kevin Kerridge, Executive Vice President of Small Business Insurance at Hiscox USA. “The companies we are partnering with all share a commitment and passion for serving small business owners. Our Small Business Resource Center will allow us to expand the resources we have available to small businesses beyond their insurance needs. These strategic brand partnerships, for which Hiscox receives no monetary benefit, are simply part of our ongoing commitment to help small businesses protect and grow their businesses.”
The new partners include:
- Fundera – Simple and transparent online service that helps small businesses shop and compare loan offers from dozens of the country's leading lenders, offers free credit score monitoring, and provides free tools to help entrepreneurs better manage their finances.
- Incorporate.com – Online platform that will help a business become a legally recognized company status, such as a limited liability company or corporation.
- Licenselogix – Streamlined business licensing service that helps businesses become licensed and compliant with the law by taking over the research, assembly and filing processes.
- Magisto – Service that assists businesses in creating professional-looking videos with custom branding, styles, captions and commercially licensed music.
- Square – Credit card payment processing and a full point of sale that helps sellers track inventory, do real-time reporting, invoicing and more.
According to Hiscox’s eighth annual DNA of an Entrepreneur report, U.S. small business owners reported growth in revenue, profit and new customers, despite facing many financial and operational challenges.
“There are a slew of obstacles facing small business owners today, though the proven resiliency of entrepreneurs encourages us to believe that they are ready to tackle any challenges associated with owning a business,” said Kerridge. “Taking the necessary steps to run a business requires courage, and we are pleased to be a partner to help them reach their goals.”
To learn more about the specific offerings from Hiscox’s brand partners, visit our partner page.
Additional information can be found at www.hiscox.com/small-business-insurance.
– End –
About Hiscox Small Business Insurance
Hiscox, the international specialist insurer, is the first company in the U.S. to offer insurance for small businesses direct, online, and in real-time. We provide professional liability, general liability and business owner's insurance, underwritten by Chicago-based Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., which is rated 'A' (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Additional information can be found on the Why Choose Hiscox? page. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states. Hiscox Ltd is listed on the London Stock Exchange UK: HSX.
Hiscox also provides professional liability, property and specialty insurance to U.S. businesses through U.S.-based brokers. This communication does not constitute a solicitation of business by Hiscox's syndicates at Lloyd's, London.
Some links above are to independent third-party websites that are not under the control of Hiscox. Hiscox is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such third-party websites. Additionally, the discounts and offers from selected partners referred to above and on the Hiscox Small Business Resource Center webpage (“Resource Page”) are available to all members of the general public and visitors to the Resource Page who click through to such partners’ landing pages.
News Media Contact: