Get an instant, free quote and buy online.
What kind of insurance is best for snow removal professionals?
As a commercial or residential snow removal professional, you offer a specialized service to your customers. In doing so you face unique risks in your business. Hiscox understands these risks and customizes coverage for snow removal professionals to fit your specific business needs.
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance, sometimes called Commercial General Liability (CGL), could protect your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Having this kind of coverage is beneficial in several instances:
- Bodily injury: A customer trips over your snow blowing equipment while at a job site. The customer requires a trip to the emergency room for a broken wrist. Your general liability policy may cover the customer’s medical costs.
- Property damage: While removing snow and ice at a customer’s home, one of your employees knocks a large icicle off the house and it breaks a picture window. Your general liability policy may cover the cost to replace the window.
- Personal injury: One of your plow drivers is in a coffee shop, and he’s talking about one of your customers in a false and unflattering manner. The customer finds out about the conversation and sues you for slander. You could be protected by your general liability policy, including the cost to defend yourself.
Learn more about general liability insurance.
Why snow removal professionals choose Hiscox:
- Confidence: Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is ‘A’ rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Fast and simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
- Passion for Service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service – 4.8/5 of people surveyed recommended us.
- Tailored coverage: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Coverage for contracts: Our professional liability coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
If your business is located in these states (DE, HI, KY, ME, MT, ND, SD, VT, WV, WY) get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your snow blowing business. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
For all other states, get a fast free quote online from our partner InsuranceBee or call 855-974-6363 between the hours of 9am-5:30pm ET (Monday through Friday).
Quote online or call a licensed insurance agent
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Allen, Daytona Beach
Great and really helpful
Juan, San Diego, California
"Love the excellent service access."
Excellent service access.
Richard, San Juan Capistrano, CA
“Agent was very helpful in answering any questions/concerns that I had. Very pleasant personality.”
Greg, Tallahasse, FL
"Hiscox is the small business insurance company for me. I was very pleased with the knowledge and help Hiscox provided me. Hiscox small businesses Insurance company was very easy to use and made the purchase process hassle free. I would recommend Hiscox to anyone opening a small business or in small business."
John, Sacramento, CA
“First time customer, prices seemed fair, customer service very helpful” Very good, first time I’ve purchased one, so I don’t have anything to compare it with, but everything went smoothly.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.