Who needs marriage counseling insurance?
Marriage counselors who provide clients (usually couples) with a safe space to talk openly about things that are disrupting their union should consider seeking professional and general liability insurance. At times, issues can come up when working with certain types of clients, such as those who don't connect with certain methodologies. Getting marriage counseling insurance is one of the most effective ways to decrease your risk while also providing beneficial services—especially for counselors working in private practices.
Related professionals we also insure
Policies available for marriage counselors
For most marriage counselors, two main types of insurance policies exist, each offering its own unique aspects of protection to help you run your small business as smoothly as possible.
Why do marriage counselors choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into running a small business. Whether you run your own private practice or work as a marriage counselor in a different capacity, we can help your business grow with our liability insurance policies and allowing you to focus on what truly matters: providing beneficial services to clients in need.
Here are five reasons why marriage counselors choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you—even if the claim has no basis—and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
- Coverage for contracts: Our liability insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: We protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with marriage counseling insurance coverage? Get a fast, free quote now and get that Hiscox confidence behind your business, too. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-283-7545 and speak with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm EST.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Mark in San Clemente, CA
' Excellent Support and Product Knowledge. '
...Staff were knowledgeable about the various insurance options and products. They took their time accurately answering my questions and explaining all my options. I was very pleased with the support and product pricing.
Viterbo in Boston, MA
' Execellent People Providing Customer Focused Service '
The customer service was excellent! it made the difference for me going with Hiscox vs a competitor. The installment plan was also good. The slight drawback was the plan options in-terms of coverage requirements and questions on m ...The customer service was excellent! it made the difference for me going with Hiscox vs a competitor. The installment plan was also good. The slight drawback was the plan options in-terms of coverage requirements and questions on my state's requirements. But the flexibility and helpfulness of the staff made all the difference
Larry in Jackson
' Very helpful, informative and professional. '
Very helpful, informative and professional.
Monica in Arizona
' Quick & Easy '
Getting my quote and policy set up was very easy.
Vick in Los Angeles
Very good ,fast service , I will recommend to my friends Thank you
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.