Who needs audiologist insurance?
Audiologists who work to prevent, diagnose, and treat hearing and balance disorders in patients of all ages should have professional and general liability insurance. Problems can arise when working with clients who get injured at an appointment or otherwise feel damaged by your services. Liability insurance is a great way to protect yourself while continuing to provide beneficial audiology services to clients—especially for professionals who work in private practice.
We also insure:
Policies for audiologists
For most audiologists, there are two main types of insurance policies worth holding, each of which provides its own aspects of protection to help you run your business smoothly.
Why do audiologists choose Hiscox?
At Hiscox, we understand just how much work goes into being a successful audiologist. Whether you've opened your own practice or are working in a different capacity, we can help you grow your business by reducing risk with our insurance policies, allowing you to focus on what really matters: providing top-notch audiology services to your patients.
Here are six reasons why small businesses choose Hiscox above other providers for professional liability insurance and general liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our audiologist insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service.
Ready to learn more about how Hiscox insurance can help mitigate risk with small business coverage? Get a fast, free quote online or by calling us at 1-866-283-7545 and speaking with a Hiscox licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm ET.
Hiscox Customer Reviews
Philip, Manhattan, NY
“Would re-order Policy anytime again from this firm”
They were persistent in reminding me that I started a policy inquiry and needed to follow through with my purchase to be covered. They were attentive on the phone and made the appropriate changes to my professional liability (E&O) insurance to be more profession/role specific than I had chosen originally. The rep was clear and thoughtful as well as knowledgeable and service-oriented. I would definitely use Hiscox again as well as suggest it in the future to colleagues and friends looking for similar or any type of general liability insurance from a small business perspective. Add this comment to the ITIL category: Continual Service Improvement- Not much needs to be done there - Kudo's Hiscox.
Roberto, Reading, PA
Rep. was knowledgeable and courteous
Diana, Houston, TX
“Wonderful experience. God rates!”
Great! Very responsive! Great customer service.
Marisa, Austin, Texas
John, Sacramento, CA
“First time customer, prices seemed fair, customer service very helpful” Very good, first time I’ve purchased one, so I don’t have anything to compare it with, but everything went smoothly.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.