Insurance for CrossFit instructors
Why do CrossFit instructors and trainers need insurance?
Being a CrossFit coach is rewarding and exciting, but it can also be stressful. In addition to safely training clients in a gym or box, you’re also trying to build a business. Your name, brand and reputation are on the line. You also work with customers who have high expectations for the results they want. If you cannot help them achieve their goals, it can lead to frivolous lawsuits that cost you time and money.
Aside from meeting your customers’ demands, there are other reasons you need insurance. A particular exercise or piece of equipment might cause an injury like a slip or fall. Hiscox offers CrossFit instructor insurance to fit the specific risks you face. With insurance, you can be protected from claims that you didn’t perform your services correctly or that you gave bad advice. You are also protected from bodily and personal injury and property damage.
Other fitness professions we insure
Insurance policies available for CrossFit instructors and trainers
For most businesses, there are three basic types of insurance policies available. Each of them include their own unique protections. They let you confidently take the right risks so you can protect your CrossFit business.
Why do CrossFit instructors and trainers choose Hiscox insurance?
At Hiscox, we know business insurance is vital. We routinely refine our products to help meet your business’s specific needs. Do not wait to get business insurance even if you are only training a few clients. With a simple and free application process, you can receive your documents electronically and be covered the same day.
Reasons CrossFit trainers choose Hiscox include:
- Claims responsiveness: When you report a claim, Hiscox immediately assigns an agent to assist you.
- Commitment to service: Our knowledgeable agents offer the highest standard in customer service. Our customer rating is 4.7/5.
- Coverage for contracts: Our coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Custom insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours. We customize policies specific to your risk factors.
- Flexible payment options: We offer annual or monthly payment plans (with no additional fees).