Microsoft, Aon and Hiscox
A powerful partnership
As a valued contractor working for Microsoft, we have arranged a facility through Aon – the world’s leading insurance broker – that enables you to get the business insurance coverage you need, in a way that is both effortless and affordable. To do this, Aon have teamed up with Hiscox – a specialist in serving the needs of small professional service businesses, of which technology professionals and consultants constitute key client segments.
- An established global specialty insurer, Hiscox has been in business more than 100 years, with an accumulated book of business in excess of $2 billion. They are experts in small business with 130,000 policyholders in that category.
- A brand with a growing reputation in the US, well-known for their very customer focused approach to business and an enviable customer service performance (their customers currently rate their service at 4.9 on a 5 point scale, with 6,000+ customer reviews published on their website – warts and all).
- US operations headquartered in New York, with its small business service center staffed with licensed advisors in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Products offered are from Hiscox Insurance Company Inc, an admitted insurance company with an A.M. Best credit rating of ‘A’ (Excellent) and financial size XI.
Why choose Hiscox?
- Customized coverage: Hiscox tailors their coverage to the specific risks you face. They know what small businesses need and coverage offered includes errors & omissions insurance, general liability insurance and a business owners policy (BOP).
- Affordable : Very competitive policy premium levels, with convenient monthly payment plans that have no installment fees. Premiums start from just $270 per year.
- Convenient: Hiscox is the only insurer that offers the ability to get an immediate online quote, pay for the coverage and get the policy in an instant. They will also email confirmation on your coverage to Microsoft, taking away the hassle of you doing this.
The A.M. Best rating is for Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. (HICI), a Chicago, IL domiciled insurer, as of December 13, 2012. As of December 31, 2011, HICI had admitted assets of $77,771,122 and policyholders surplus of $53,672,729. Total liabilities were $24,098,393 (inclusive of $4,297,914 in reserves) and paid up capital stock was $4,200,000. Underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., 233 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1840, Chicago, IL 60601 as administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware insurance producer that is licensed in all states and DC. In California, Hiscox Inc. does business as Hiscox Insurance Agency. Coverage is subject to underwriting, terms, conditions, and limits of the policy, and is not available in all states.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.