Call our licensed agents at 1-866-283-7545
Realtor Partner

* Please fill out all the required fields

Tailored Insurance Coverage for Real Estate Agents


As a real estate agent, you face specific risks. We offer customized liability insurance to protect your business from claims and lawsuits.


What Coverage Do Real Estate Agents Need?


Professional liability insurance

You can be sued for almost anything, even if you haven’t made a mistake. If a buyer feels you’ve priced their home incorrectly, or a seller feels you’re directing them away from certain neighborhoods due to their race or religion, you could be looking at a claim or lawsuit. Professional liability insurance could protect you, including covering costs to defend yourself.


Learn more about professional liability insurance.

General liability insurance

If someone is hurt in your office, or a homeowner’s property is damaged at an open house, you could be liable. General liability insurance protects you from third party claims for bodily injury and associated medial costs.


Learn more about general liability insurance.



This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverages are subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.

Contact Hiscox the small business insurance specialists, and speak to one of our licensed agents today!


Mon-Fri: 8am - 10pm ET