Share the biggest risk you’ve ever taken in your business for a chance to win prizes.
This week we’re celebrating small businesses and National Small Business Week. This annual event has taken place for over 50 years and highlights the contributions of small business owners and entrepreneurs across America. As specialists in small business insurance we’re focused on providing resources and tips for growing or starting your small business.
In addition to resources on the Hiscox small business blog, this week we’re giving business owners a chance to share their biggest business risk for an opportunity to win several great prizes for their business toolkit. We know that making the decision to start a company is as risky as it gets. At last year’s San Diego Entrepreneur Day, business owners confirmed this in the video above when they shared the biggest risk ever taken in their business. Enter Hiscox’s “Biggest Business Risk Ever Taken”: for a chance to win one of three prizes.
- 1st place: A 30-minute business risk consultation with the Hiscox Entrepreneur in Residence, small business expert Brian Moran of Brian Moran & Associates.
- 2nd place: An iPad mini.
- 3rd place: A bundle of the best business books of 2014.
Follow these rules to enter our “Biggest Business Risk Ever Taken” contest:
- Think about the biggest risk you’re ever taken in your small business.
- Share your story on social media by:
- Leaving a comment on our Facebook page.
- Tweeting us on Twitter and tagging @HiscoxSmallBiz.
- Pinning your biggest risk on Pinterest and tagging @Hiscox.
- Sharing your biggest risk on Google+ and tagging @HiscoxInsurance.
- Leave a comment on the YouTube video of business owners sharing their biggest risk.
- Enter the contest by Friday, May 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Winners will be randomly selected and announced on Twitter on Tuesday, May 20 at 2:00pm ET during the #HiscoxChat with Brian Moran, highlighting tips for running a more efficient small business. Winners will also be notified directly.
Good luck and don’t forget to enter the “Biggest Business Risk Ever Taken” contest today!