We’re excited to share that once again this year, Hiscox was nominated to receive a Small Business Influencer Award in the category of Corporations. The annual awards is in its fifth year and honors companies, organizations, vendors, apps and people who’ve made a significant impact on the North American small business market. Here are 7 reasons why you should vote for the 2015 Small Business Influencer!
1. Hiscox Small Business Blog – Hiscox Small Business Blog is the #1 Source for growing and protecting your business. Check back daily for articles focused on everything from how to use PR to improve your small businesses online reputation to 12 business insurance terms all small business owners should know.
2. Courageous Leaders – In 2015 we launched the hit small business web series, Courageous Leaders. The series featured some of the hottest young entrepreneurs in America sharing how they found the courage to make tough decisions on their way to success. Check out the episode below to get a preview of the series!
3. Hiscox’s Partnership with Tough Mudder – At Hiscox, we believe that life reserves its most amazing rewards for those that have the courage to embrace risk. This year, we partnered with another company that knows something about courage, Tough Mudder. Along the way, we learned 10 valuable small business lessons, featured a real-life inspirational small business story, and saw some faces of courage.
4. “MyStartUpStory” – Every day, entrepreneurs make courageous decisions to follow their passion and launch small businesses. We happily feature the most courageous Hiscox customers in our blog in MyStartupStories. Learn how Ryan Struck launched his small business and Coss Marte went from a jail cell to startup gold.
5. The American Courage Index – Hiscox knows that it takes courage to start a small business, but just how courageous are Americans feeling in their personal and business lives? Hiscox seeks to find out the answer to this question in our American Courage Index. You can check your courage score here!
6. #HiscoxSmallBiz Tweetchats – Hiscox is getting to the bottom of the issues that concern small business owners during our Tweetchats. Our last tweet chat on the DNA of an Entrepreneur achieved more than 360 tweets in one hour!
7. DNA of an Entrepreneur – Each year Hiscox produces a global study on Entrepreneurship to find out exactly how small businesses owners are doing. Our 2015 DNA Of an Entrepreneur study found that business owners are more optimistic than ever before and that Americans are seen as the most entrepreneurial people from other countries globally.
How to Vote
At Hiscox we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs grow and protect their businesses. To cast a vote for Hiscox, simply click here and press the “Vote” button! We appreciate your consideration!